9 Seat Car
from £74.28 per day
- What you need to bring with you- Driving Licence
- National Insurance Number or a DVLA check code
- 2 x Proof of address, must be within the last 3 months (utility bill, wage slip, bank statement etc)
Maximum Internal Dimensions
- Height: 4.2ft or 1.2m
- Length 3.3m
- Width: 5.7ft or 1.7m
- Between Wheel Arches: 4.4ft or 1.3m
Maximum External Dimensions
- Height: 6.4ft or 1.9m
- Length: 17.4ft or 5.3m
- Width: 7.4ft or 2.2m
The Tourneo comes with nine individual seats - three up front, three in the middle and three in the back. All nine seats will comfortably accommodate a tall adult because the cabin is enormous.
The knees of the folk in the third row won't come close to touching the backrest of the seat in front of them, and the middle seats have truly immense legroom – enough to put many limousines to shame.
The Tourneo also has a very high roof that means masses of headroom for all, while the huge sliding doors on either side make it easy to get into and out of, especially in tight parking spaces.
Age Restrictions: All customers must have held a valid full driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
We hire to customers aged 25 to 75. (over 75's can also hire subject to insurance referral and clearance. Please call for more information)
Car Hire: All prices include 200 miles, Full Insurance, Road Side Breakdown Recovery and VAT.
To qualify for this vehicle you must have a D1 category on your Driving Licence (If you are travelling out of the UK)
- Age 21-24- Must have held full licence for a period of two years
- NOT permitted to drive Minibuses/MPV's/7.5 Ton vehicles
- Basic Damage excess increased by £400
- 21-22 Year olds must be free of conviction
- 23-24 Year olds are permitted one minor conviction (3 points) in last 3 years (those convictions not highlighted on Page 22 of ops manual)
- Age 25 and above- Must have held a full driving licence for a period of 12 months
- Note-Standard cover does not apply for hires/drivers over 75 years of age (69 on minibuses and 7.5 tonners).