from £23.53 per day
- What you need to bring with you- Driving Licence
- National Insurance Number or a DVLA check code
- 2 x Proof of address, must be within the last 3 months (utility bill, wage slip, bank statement etc)
The all new Kia Picanto with 5 seats
Age & Restrictions: All customers must have held a valid full driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
We hire to customers aged 21 to 75. (over 75's can also hire subject to insurance referral and clearance. Please call for more information)
Car Hire: All prices include "Unlimited Mileage", Full Insurance, Road Side Breakdown Recovery and VAT
- Age 21-24- Must have held full licence for a period of two years
- NOT permitted to drive Minibuses/MPV's/7.5 Ton vehicles
- Basic Damage excess increased by £400
- 21-22 Year olds must be free of conviction
- 23-24 Year olds are permitted one minor conviction (3 points) in last 3 years (those convictions not highlighted on Page 22 of ops manual)
- Age 25 and above- Must have held a full driving licence for a period of 12 months
- Note-Standard cover does not apply for hires/drivers over 75 years of age (69 on minibuses and 7.5 tonners).