Luton Jumbo Tail-Lift Van
from £58.57 per day
- What you need to bring with you- Driving Licence
- National Insurance Number or a DVLA check code
- 2 x Proof of address, must be within the last 3 months (utility bill, wage slip, bank statement etc)
Maximum Internal Dimensions
- Height: 6.7ft or 2.0m
- Length: 13.45ft or 4.1m
- Width: 6.5ft or 1.9m
Maximum External Dimensions
- Height: 10.2ft or 3.1m
- Length: 21.6ft or 6.6m
- Width: 6.9ft or 2.1m
Restrictions: All customers must have held a valid full driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
We hire to customers aged 21 to 75. (over 75's can also hire subject to insurance referral and clearance. Please call for more information)
All prices include Full Insurance, Roadside Breakdown Recovery, VAT and 250 miles free per day. (excess milage charges are at 10 pence per mile plus vat.
- Age 21-24- Must have held full licence for a period of two years
- NOT permitted to drive Minibuses/MPV's/7.5 Ton vehicles
- Basic Damage excess increased by £400
- 21-22 Year olds must be free of conviction
- 23-24 Year olds are permitted one minor conviction (3 points) in last 3 years (those convictions not highlighted on Page 22 of ops manual)
- Age 25 and above- Must have held a full driving licence for a period of 12 months
- Note-Standard cover does not apply for hires/drivers over 75 years of age (69 on minibuses and 7.5 tonners).